Trent Industrial Gear Oil
RANGE ISO VG; 32,68,100,150, 220, 320, 460, 680
Specially designed for the lubrication of enclosed gears, Industrial worm, helical and various other speed reducing fixed ratio gearboxes which require EP (extreme pressure) lubricants. Produced using the highest quality solvent refined base stocks, high levels of anti-wear, anti-foam properties combined with extreme pressure (EP) additives.
MEETS THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS
- US Steel 224
- AGMA 250.04
- Excellent extreme-pressure and anti-wear properties
- Good product stability at operating temperatures.
- Good anti-corrosion properties
- Non-staining to yellow metals
- Excellent Gear protection
- Not compatible with oils based on polyglycol